Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR

It's calving season here in the Kremmling area. Every Spring the ranchers here go through this important event. It is so much fun to see the little calves appearing in the meadows, there's one, then two, then three, on & on popping like popcorn! It has given me a new respect for ranchers in the area as they weather storms, get up early with their searchlights, seeking new calves, checking to see if mama is ok. This Spring is a mild one, but last year it was a wonder any made it through with such extreme conditions! Cattle are tough & I read somewhere that the way God made them to stand against the storms is there 'inner furnace' that helps them sustain through the adversity the weather can bring. I too have an 'inner fire' that burns during adverse times in my life to keep me strong & steadfast. "Yet amid all these things, I am more than a conqueror and gain a surpassing victory through Him that loves me." Romans 8:37

No comments:

Post a Comment