Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am excited about my new life up here in Kremmling, Colorado. It truly is a 'Diamond in the Rough'! I believe that Mike and I have been born for such a time as this. The Spiritual atmosphere up here is ready to burst, just like the coming Spring. I anticipate 2010 to be a year of BREAKTHROUGH for us and that these past five years of disappointment & failure will be used together for GOOD and for God's Glory. As the snow falls and the temperatures drop below freezing I feel I have been conditioned through lifes challenges to be resiliant to its 'frosty bite'. A quote I read this morning said this: "This is true joy of life--being used for a purpose that is recognized by yourself as a MIGHTY ONE..." My heart seeks that which is my purpose for being here. It is expressed in who I have become through my intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. My new Website, 'Behold and Become' will contain the precious pearls that have come at a great price in my life. Praise be to God! As Psalm 40:1-3 so beautifully states, "I, Patrice, waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me out of a horrible pit, of tumult & destruction, out of the miry clay, froth & slime, and set my feet upon a rock (The Rock, Jesus) steadying my steps and establishing my goings. He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to my God."

No comments:

Post a Comment