Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Denali 'The Great One'

Denali means 'The Great One'. When we were in Alaska, we were fortunate to see the glory of this mountain unfold. It truly is a 'Great One' over 22,000 ft in altitude it's hard to imagine after seeing Denali, that Mount Everest is twice the size! As great as these mountains are, there is another 'Great One' & He is 'EL' the 'Strong One', occuring over 200 times in the Old Testament. El Elohe, 'God of Israel', El Elyon, 'The Most High', Elohim, 'All Powerful, Creator', El Roi, 'The God Who Sees Me', El Shaddai 'The All Sufficient One, The God of the Mountains, God Almighty'. I have cried out to this 'Great One' & He is there for me & in His presence I become as a strong mountain. "O Lord my God, I have cried to You & You healed me...By Your Favor O Lord, You have established me as a strong mountain..." Psalm 30:2&7

No comments:

Post a Comment