Wednesday, May 30, 2012

True Happiness

The Kingdom of God works the opposite of what I may be feeling. God's Kingdom is based on God's Truth. I learned this life-changing principle 25 years ago when I found, through trial & depression & several amazing people God placed in my life, that my true identity comes from God. When my emotions cry out sadness, hopelessness, or fear I then can make a choice to believe them or believe God. God's Word says, "The Joy of the Lord is my strength." Nehemiah 8:10, or "Hope in God and wait expectantly for HIm for I shall yet praise Him, the HOPE of my countenance & my God." Ps 42:11, or "Perfect Love casts out fear,(expells every trace of terror)." 1 John 4:18. These are truths I live by, this is what gives me true life & happiness. I am forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for His Perfect Love for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment