Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Deep Wells of Encouragement

First, you must believe Me that there is no-thing you can do, say or think that would cause Me to leave you. I Am here to meet you at your deepest need. There is no-thing you have done that shocks Me. I love & accept you UNCONDITIONALLY. I Am love without condition & I live in the core of your being, where every answer lies, where truth lies that sets free, where the vastness of My Love is being poured out as a never-ending, everlasting, unfailing Love. There is no place that I cannot go. No place too dark, no place too deep, no place so far that My Love cannot reach. "Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your Presence? If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall Your hand lead me, & Your right hand shall hold me." Psalm 139:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment