Friday, March 30, 2012

Trumpet the Sound of Royalty!



I have a kind, loving & wise friend who brought me a purple iris yesterday & said that she woke up in the night thinking about me & several other women who get together every week to learn about SOZO, an inner healing ministry. She received a 'word' from God for each of us that was represented in the color of the flower. Mine was purple which stands for 'Royalty' & she said that "God was happy with where I was at now & where I was going & who I was becoming". What a wonderful blessing to speak over me. She had a word for each one of us. Isn't that what friends are for? To encourage us to be all that God created us to be? A quote from my dream book says, "Our lives trumpet the sound of what we really believe". I trumpet the sound of Royalty today!

No comments:

Post a Comment