Wednesday, November 21, 2012

God is Trustworthy

I have been going through a season where I am learning to trust God on a deeper level. It has been a difficult one yet my God is Trustworthy! It seems it would be simple to trust 'The Creator of the Universe' with the details of my life, however, there has been a place in my heart that couldn't seem to trust. It is healing & my faith is growing & I know it is preparing me for the BIGGER, God is wanting to do in my life. I have not been gracious through it & most definitely, it has not been pretty, I have been less than honorable yet He heard my cry for more & He honored me. GOD sees the other side of my tangles & hurts. He meets my deepest needs because He is El Shaddai, the 'All Sufficient One'. I lay at His feet & He nurtures me. He loves me unconditionally, He embraces me & accepts me as His Beloved. Like the photo of this setting sun, He sets His love abundantly upon me. "I am my Beloved's & my Beloved is mine." Song of Solomon 6:3

No comments:

Post a Comment