Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Heaven's Declare the Glory of God

Just like the five physical senses we have in the natural, we have five spiritual senses that can reach into the supernatural. As I focused on my spiritual senses this is what I wrote in my journal: I see into the Heavenly realm. I hear the sounds & songs of Heaven & they are beautiful! I feel in my heart the Kingdom of God ruling in grace, kindness, mercy, forgiveness & unconditional love. The Father's Heart beat's with bravery, courage, & power. I taste God's goodness. I smell Heaven's atmosphere that is sweet, crisp, refreshing, like after rain. I dream of Heaven & I am happy, content, at rest, peace & joy. "The Heaven's declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows & proclaims His handiwork." Psalm 19:1

No comments:

Post a Comment