Saturday, November 24, 2012

Open Heaven

I have heard that the best times for an 'Open Heaven' are at sunrise, noon and sunset. I think that is why so many of us love those times of day. My husband & I look out our windows here in our "High Place Home' on Gore Pass, hoping to see the often beautiful colors on the horizon that surround's us. It is truly God's Glory shining forth, blessing the earth & us, with His Heavenly Presence. "The Heaven's declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows & proclaims His handiwork." Psalm 19:1 A song that I love right now by 'Jesus Culture', says it this way; "I see the cloud, and I step in, I want to see Your Glory like Moses did, flashes of light & rolls of thunder, but I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid...show me Your Glory, show me Your Glory, show me Your Glory, show me Your Glory...that's where I belong...I was born for love...I belong to You."

No comments:

Post a Comment