Monday, January 19, 2009

As a Man Thinketh

This morning I wrote down my Top 10 Key Life Bible Verses:
1) Galations 2:20 I am Crucified with Christ, I no longer live, but Christ lives in me
2) Philippians 4:6-9 All that is True, Lovely, Noble, Praiseworthy, think on these things
3)John 10:10 Ephesians 3:14-21 Life Abundantly, He will do exceedingly above what I ask/think
4)Hebrews 11 Faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen
5)Proverbs 31 I am a Capable, Intelligent and Virtuous Woman who's value is far above rubies
6)Hebrews 4:9-12 Strive to enter into His Rest, His word is Alive & Active Sharp Dbl edge sword
7)Pslam 91 I dwell in the Secret Place and am Protected by the Most High God
8)Mathew 11:28-30 When I am Heavy burdened, His yoke is Easy & Light
9)Deuteronomy 28 I have set before you Life & Death, Blessing & Cursing, Choose Life this Day
10)1 Corinthians 13 Matthew 22:36-40 Faith, Hope & Love but the Greatest of these is Love
There are many more, however, these are my foundation. As I renew my mind to them daily, they become as the air I breathe. A key truth is repetition, like water, sun, soil, air a Plant can grow. These words then come alive in me to produce good fruit. Thus, "As a Man (PJ) Thinketh so he/she is".

No comments:

Post a Comment