Monday, January 26, 2009

The World's Greatest Salesman

I read an inspiring little book that can bring BIG results called "The World's Greatest Salesman" by Og Mandino. He gives the reader 10 Secret Scrolls that are guaranteed to bring success IF ACTED UPON and I follow his instructions.
At the core of these is the foundational truth, "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
1)Today I begin a new Life. I will form good habits and become their slaves.
2)I will greet this day with (He Who Is) Love in my heart.
3)I will persist until I succeed.
4)I am Nature's (God's) greatest miracle.
5)I will live this day as if it is my last.
6)Today I will be master of my emotions.
7)I will laugh at the world.
8)Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
9)I will act NOW.
10)I will pray for guidance, "Guide me God".
I will read these words in silence when I arise. Then I will read the words in silence after I have partaken of my midday meal. Last, I will read the words again just before I retire at day's end, & most important, on this occasion I will read the words aloud. I will repeat this for 30 days, 1 scroll at a time and when I have lived each scroll for 30 days and my reading has become habit. Herein lies the secret of all man's accomplishments, (and mine as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment