I have a Coaching call every weekday morning. This morning was a recording of Art Williams who is one of the leading top salesman in the US. He spoke on having a "Winning Attitude":
1) Get Excited about what you are doing & Stay Excited
2) Become a Dreamer Again, You've got to have a Dream
3) Stand for Something
4) Be Contoversial (Vs. Ordinary, Mediocre)
5) Have TOTAL COMMITMENT to what you are doing
6) Treat people well
7) Have the Heart of a Champion
8) Be a Leader
9) Just Do It & Keep Doing It
Being the Leader I want to be is what stands out in regards to my own personal growth.
Today I will finalize this years Goals & my Mission/Vision for 2009.
Spring Update 2011, Part One
7 years ago